Mommy's Coffee Break

Welcome! Sit back, relax, and enjoy some well-deserved mommy time........

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My First Post

Okay. I admit it. I'm a newbie when it comes to the world of blogging. I'm also a very private person. I love to write, though.....and the blogger folks just made it so darn easy to start this little blog....I couldn't resist! After several DAYS of trying to come up with a catchy title, I settled on Mommy's Coffee Break. As a mommy, I cherish those times when I can belly up to my table and sip some of that life saving caffeine. Those moments where I can sit....uninterrupted....and read the newspaper, or a blog, or a few pages of a book are priceless! Every mommy needs a little time to herself to regroup and just relax before returning to her crazy life!

The plans for my blog are simple. I hope to provide some entertainment to mommies while they sip their mocha cappuccinos!

So....sit back, relax and enjoy your coffee break!

No comments:

Post a Comment