Mommy's Coffee Break

Welcome! Sit back, relax, and enjoy some well-deserved mommy time........

Monday, August 9, 2010

Write Now!

Any aspiring writers out there?  It's easier than ever for novice writers to hone their writing skills online.  I know....it's a little scary to put yourself out there.  My first article was a safe one.  I wrote about the steps involved in starting a scrapbook business.  Very impersonal....nothing risky.  I was so excited to see it published!   I've since submitted poems, a short story, more informational articles, articles about my children, and I've started two blogs.

It's not always easy to find the time to write.  Trying to work it in around children, husband, work, housework, sleeping and eating is hard!  It's well worth it though!  I feel a sense of accomplishment when I complete a piece that I don't get from doing anything else.

If you are interested in writing.......start now!  Check out the sites below and challenge yourself to submit your work to at least one site.  You won't regret it!

Triond


Associated Content


Bukisa


Helium 




Happy writing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment